Locksmith Lim Chu Kang
The North western region of Singapore has multiple cities and Chu kang is just one of them. Being a planning region, Chu kang borders the western water catchment both from the west as well as from the south. The eastern side of this region has Sungei Kadut bordering it. Finally, the northern part of the region borders the straits of Johor. The village of Lim chu kang was born between the years 1884 and 1975. The village was founded by a Chinese immigrant who originated from Fujian. The immigrant went by the name Neo Ao Tiew who added up by being the sheriff to this village. The village sits on the banks of Sungei. After founding this village, Neo Tiew went ahead to set up a primary school right at the heart of the village. He did not stop at that but proceeded to open a health center as well. Due to his devoted services to the village, Neo Tiew road was named after him.
The history books show how famous the village was due to pepper as well as gambier plantations. After a few years of the two plantations domination, the area embraced rubber plantations as well. Namazie- Cashin rubber estates was one of the plantations that concentrated on rubber. The lim Chung kang is originally home to a few sub villages. The villages include Ama Keng, Neo Tiew as well as sungei Gedong. The year 1950s saw the government launch a major project which revolved around farming. The project was aimed at boosting food production. The government begun resettling the people who lived in Ama Keng in early 1980s. The resettlement process saw the residents move to Jurong west. Yew Tee as well as Choa Chu. In the resent years, the region of Chu kang has experienced massive growth due to new business as well as government projects coming up. The region has numerous modern buildings as well as modern roads.