Wooden Door Repair
Wooden Door Repair
Whether you like vintage interior decor or natural decor, wooden doors complete and complement your every choice for your home, still, as attractive as they are, wooden gates can be hard to maintain, and they may get damaged. That is why we’re just a call away!
Why install wooden doors?
Wooden doors are a widely popular choice since they provide many benefits. They don’t catch rust, unlike other metal or aluminum doors. They are strong and offer a great deal of security over uPVC doors. They can withstand any kind of climate, whether it’s hot sunny days or thunderstorm rains. They also maintain the room temperature without letting the outside heat or cold air get inside. With proper care and precautions, these doors can even last a lifetime!
Along with all these benefits, wooden door designs are known to be very versatile. There are several designs and patterns available to match the house’s interior decor. Some types of these doors are:-
- Panels Wooden Door: This is a very traditional yet classy design. The wooden door is carved with rectangular or square-shaped panels. They are in even numbers and align perfectly with their adjacent panels for a pleasant view. People often add dark and light color schemes to match their home’s color scheme to the panels and door.
- Bifold Doors: Bifold doors are manufactured with many different materials, and wood is one of the most popular choices. A wooden bifold door has three or more panels that open and stack up against the wall or the door itself. They are very convenient for houses that need space management.
- Battened and Ledged Door: This is another type of traditional wooden door. This door consists of 2 diagonal braces and three vertical ledges. They are really firm and strong, so they provide great security. These doors are great for external uses.
- French Wooden Doors: If you want a cool vintage feel to your home, french wooden doors are the best option! These doors have two panels, and they both open in one direction. They are often carved with intricate designs to make the doors more beautiful and aesthetic.
Causes of damage in wooden doors
While wooden doors are very durable, they aren’t immortal, and hence they can get affected by few elements. Some things that might be the reason why your door needs repairs:-
- Water contact/Moisture: This is one of the most common issues faced by wooden door owners. Water contact over time can weaken and damage the door.
- Termites: Wood attracts termites, and they might infest and weaken your door.
- Impacts: Frequent door slamming or an accidental blow to the door can be harmful to the door.
- Extreme temperatures: Doors are laminated for added protection against temperature, but if it is done improperly, these temperatures can affect the strength of your door.
Doors are a matter of security, and we take it upon ourselves to provide quick and thorough repairs service with discounted rates!